LITTLE SIMZ x THE INTERNET





Goin' mono in honor of #Throwback Thursday starting out with British actress,
singer, & rapper, Simbi Ajikawo, a.k.a.

:: LITTLE SIMZ ::

as she takes us out to the wilderness dystopia of our minds in the MV for a track
called // Dead Body // off her 2015 album // A Curious Tale of Trials + Persons //.
She hasn't slept for days. Her body's achin', but her mind's awake. I hear you, grl,
but we must move on, as we leave behind the hip hop vibe to reside at soul
sister Syd's sock stockinged feet & the Grammy-nominated RnB group

:: THE INTERNET ::

& the song // Dontcha // off their 2013 album // Feel Good //. It's neo-soul for
a Sunday. But I can't wait to wing some mellow day into your 24/7. Did I just
say that? Why, yes. Yes, I did. It was that stage hypnotist I met last night.

• nJoy •



:: LITTLE SIMZ :: Dead Body ::





:: THE INTERNET :: Dontcha ::





[Digiart: the internet II by IANA]

Comments