2 x MICHELLE BRANCH





Checking out a couple of tracks from the upcoming album // Hopeless Romantic // by
American pop rock singer, songwriter & actress

:: MICHELLE BRANCH ::

beginning with the scene setting // Best You Ever //. I feel this stopped short of the
country border line, but she will appeal to those who like a little roll with their rock.
Somebody buy me an upgrade to my Thesaurus, or get me to read it, as I turn to my
preferred song out of the two, namely the title track // Hopeless Romantic //. This
will get you through the door to appreciating her non-threatening style with a tad
more personality than easy listening. For those champing at the bit, the album's
available to pre-order here:

MICHELLE BRANCH │ h o p e l e s s   r o m a n t i c

Checking out the t-shirt & CD bundle, I really want to know who'd order the black one
when you could have some cool pop art. Is it all that fuscia pink? Really, the black one
looks like it should come with a broom.

• nJoy •



:: MICHELLE BRANCH :: Best You Ever ::





:: MICHELLE BRANCH :: Best You Ever ::









[Digiart: michelle b by IANA]

Comments