2 x OOHYO 우효





Time to take a gander at what's new on the K pop music scene by sampling a
couple of latest releases from Korean synth pop musician

:: OOHYO (우효) ::

as we go back to back on the dichotomy of opposing forces, starting out with
the harmonically appealing // Youth [DAY] 청춘 //. The MV is up to the usual
high standards of this genre, whilst retaining a more Western feel. None of the
mysticism is lost as we follow the voice through the streets as a guiding beacon.
Eventually, we come to the follow up version entitled // Youth [NIGHT] 청춘 //.
Same song. Same MV. Same voice. Different composition. Have we been
cheated? I don't think so. I was going to press PLAY again, anyway. Long live
melancholy. I think this is about more than a neon flower.

Njoy!



:: OOHYO (우효) :: Youth [DAY] 청춘 ::





:: OOHYO (우효) :: Youth [NIGHT] 청춘 ::




[Xtra]



I'm OOHYO.
Youth turns out to be far less exciting and far more unstable than we expect.
When we realize the weight of our lives, the weakness within ourselves, we feel small and suffer.
There is something important about these difficulties and that is for whom we overcome them.
Recently I began to strive for youth with an open mind, not getting trapped inside my own self,
rather than youth dedicated to worrying about what's to come and planning only for my future.
I hope the young people, including myself, get to make the time on our hands most interesting and meaningful,
and stop obsessing over how hurt we have been in the past, how different we are from others at the moment,
and how successful we push ourselves to become in the future.



:: OOHYO (우효) :: Perhaps Maybe 아마도 우린 ::






Comments