2 x ARTHUR WIMBLE






...who? ...I know, right, but this guy is worth checking out, not least because he maintains
such a low profile that knowing anything about him makes you appear ahead of the curve,
so what is to know about him ...his name is

:: ARTHUR WIMBLE ::

...he is an Australian music producer and you are about to listen to the lead single // Hearts //
from his up and coming EP, expected to be released sometime around the middle of the year,
as he holds hands in the playground with infant record label TEEF Records, building on the
release of // I Love My Love // that came out towards the end of last year ...the styles are
slightly different, his voice reminding me of an experimental Chet Faker, with a smooth synth
and eclectic pop style that offers a pleasant musical lead into the weekend

...Njoy



:: ARTHUR WIMBLE :: Hearts ::





:: ARTHUR WIMBLE :: I Love My Love ::





Comments