2 x WHITE DENIM






...a fun lips tickin' time as Texas blues rock band

:: WHITE DENIM ::

...encourage us all to have a good time by being ourselves ...well, not to put too
fine a point on it, but I feel we have little choice, so let's laugh more and confuse the
world while we reach for the ceilin' whilst awaiting the March 25th release of their
album // Stiff // as we get to sample a couple of tracks starting out with the
funnnnnnn...okay...I'll behave // Ha Ha Ha Ha (Yeah) // before untying the
straight jacket to appreciate the country rock sounds of // Holda You (I'm Psycho) //
complete with air guitar & hairy belly button close-up

...I apologize in advance

...Njoy




:: WHITE DENIM :: Ha Ha Ha Ha (Yeah) [Official Audio] ::





:: WHITE DENIM :: Holda You (I'm Psycho) ::




Gif source: glamour glitter gold via Giphy



Comments

  1. Both are pretty funky.. and fun to watch/listen. by far the best air guitar ever imo.. Im heading out asap to get me a white denim vest and pants, but first I better trim my cactus, uh, bush.. wait, what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...now you make me feel guilty
      ...I forgot to include the rider "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME"

      Delete

Post a Comment