3 x THROWBACK THURSDAY





What am I doing? Ikr? But I like linking tracks on #throwback thursday  features,
this week...oh...how can I type this...deep breaths...American disco pop group

:: THE BEE GEES ::

Omg! I think I need to go and lie down, but first, a vintage glimpse at the film the
successful hit single // How Deep Is Your Love // formed part of the soundtrack to,
namely "Saturday Night Fever ", released in 1977, starring John Travolta, before
resetting the vibe with a track of the same name but different content, from
// Patrick Fergus // & Danish born musical artist

:: NADIA GATTAS ::

that is pure EDM, in a tribute to Scottish DJing record producer // Calvin Harris //
& production trio // Disciples // as they build on their 2015 version. Forgiven? I hope
so. I tacked on // Gravity //, released June 28 as part of a triple track EP that also
features remixes by German DJing music producer // Seizo // and German-based
DJ // Joris Dee //. You can check it out here:

https://www.beatport.com/release/gravity/1782621

 • nJoy •



:: THE BEE GEES :: How Deep Is Your Love ::





:: NADIA GATTAS :: How Deep Is Your Love ::





:: NADIA GATTAS :: Gravity ::





[Image: Nadia Gattas by photographer Nadia Krahmer, Styled by Nico Glad Golden & Louise Liisberg ]

Comments