3 x JAGWAR MA





Sipping some psychedelic X X X X via Australian alt pop (...hey ...we're 'dance'
...no you're not ) band

:: JAGWAR MA ::

Could this be your new go to password? Shh... Don't tell. Seriously enjoyable to
listen to the track // O B 1 // off their latest album // Every Now & Then // due out
October 14. You can wear me up and down with this. I will replace it as the
background music of my life. Bye Monkee's Daydream Believer....before coolin'
down the shrimps on the barbie in the slightly lyrical creepfest // Give Me a
Reason //. I'm sensing a disco influence. (...okay ...you can have 'dance' ). Both
tracks feature on the album. You can get a pre-ordered signed copy here:

http://jagwarma.com/

I'm including the single // The Throw // from a 3 years ago, off their album
// Howlin' //. Not much has changed. Fans will be pleased. (Guys, I'm still not
dancin'...)

• nJoy •



:: JAGWAR MA :: O B 1 [Official MV] ::





:: JAGWAR MA :: Give Me A Reason [Official Audio] ::





:: JAGWAR MA :: The Throw [Official MV] ::










[JAGWAR MA 2014 gig poster by artist: KII ARENS]

Comments