2 x MEN I TRUST





Checking out the latest release from Québec based Canadian electro pop band,
comprising of Jessy Caron, Dragos Chiriac, Odile & Emma, who go by the name

:: MEN I TRUST ::

and their catchy single // Lauren // that came out June 13, available as a free
download. I like the name-your-price philosophy, not to mention their easy going
style that works like a long delicious relax at the beach. The lyrics don't challenge
you too hard, and you get the feeling that anything remotely uncomfortable is not
set in stone, so no harm in listening to last year's // Break for Lovers // featuring
Helena, off their 2015 album // Headroom //. It's a no brainer to make time for these
guys. Click play, relax, and...

...nJoy!



:: MEN I TRUST :: Lauren ::





:: MEN I TRUST :: Break for Lovers [ft. Helena] ::





[Art: Men I Trust Headroom album cover]

Comments