2 x FIELD MOUSE





Some upcoming and new from American dream pop band

:: FIELD MOUSE ::

mixing Pennsylvania with New York as we take a look at a
couple of tracks from their soon to be released new album
// Episodic // due July 22, starting out with the flouncy
flouncy reflective song // The Mirror //. I just want to get
carried away but I am standing looking at the glitter and
wondering what sound different is. With hope I turn to the
second taster track entitled // Out Of Context // Glad I stuck
it out as I almost switched the tracks around in the playlist.
Finally, the twisted cat sings and I am happy. Take a listen
and see what you think. You can find out more about the
band and pre-order the new album here.

Njoy!!!!



:: FIELD MOUSE :: The Mirror ::





:: FIELD MOUSE :: Out Of Context ::





[Artwork: rachel browne from field mouse by IANA]

Comments