2 x MIND SPIDERS






...in anticipation of their upcoming album release, Texas based punk rock band

:: MIND SPIDERS ::

...have given us a sample track entitled // Cold // to whet the appetite for the new LP // Prosthesis // with a due date of March 12, that promises, in their own words, to be filled with 'ominous, dark pop explorations' ...as a reminder of where they have come from, I include a track off their // Garage Swim // album released in 2013 ...note to benny: the featured cover for prosthesis above is my own interpretative dance ...look out for the white faces on gray ...I know ...I missed my vocation

...Njoy



:: MIND SPIDERS :: Cold ::





:: MIND SPIDERS :: They Lie ::





Comments

  1. If I were 20 years younger I'd be thrashing around the basement throwing stuff everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...don't let that stop you ...I say this because I won't have to clean it up ...(;

      Delete

Post a Comment