2 x THROWBACK THURSDAY








...taking a dip in a still warm stream as Russia shares her past talent via four piece post punk band

:: HUMAN TETRIS ::

...and the track // Things I Don't Need // released May 26, 2010, that reminds me of French music director, Yoann Lemoine, a.k.a.

:: WOODKID ::

...and the vocals for his song // I Love You // so I include a live recording of Woodkid's 2013 performance of // Volcano // filmed at Zenith in Paris, via an MV released last year

...Njoy




:: HUMAN TETRIS :: Things I Don't Need [unofficial video] ::




WARNING
bright light trigger warning
for those who are susceptible I have included an alternative soundcloud audio link below



:: WOODKID :: Volcano - Live [Official] ::











Gif based on 'Iron' by Yoann Lemoine
Source: shatter domes


Comments