2 x THE JAPANESE HOUSE





How can you wait in the wash of the rain?
You're soaked to your feet
Still, you said you'd wait for me

And these days, they grow so old
And I'll never show
I thought they knew
I'm fickle and slow, and I'll never do



...a couple of offerings from the mysterious teenage Londoner called // Amber Bain // whose solo alt pop project goes by the name

:: THE JAPANESE HOUSE ::

 
exhibits a blend of many influences that create a canvas of interspersed sound similar to a couple of complimentary songs playing in the background at the same time but with a resonance that sets them against the edge of something new and yet familiar that is a pleasure to listen to ...both songs are from her EP // Clean // released this year

...Njoy




:: The Japanese House :: COOL BLUE :: 






:: The Japanese House :: CLEAN ::





Comments