M&D_하고 싶어 (I Wish)_Music Video









...if music be the food of love, play on...such inspiring words but, honestly, no translation is required to watch this wonderful moral tale from the Korean pop duo of Super Junior's Heechul and TRAX's Jungmo going by the band name of M&D which stands for 'Midnight & Dawn' ...I had plumped for 'Music & Dance', but it really doesn't matter as we watch the story of love unfold in a dishonorable way building to a happy ending, something we all want ...this music video: I Wish came out as a teasing sample ahead of the group's first mini-album entitled "Cottage Industry" ...I do have to confess that I am not familiar with the Korean celebrities who make appearances in this video, namely: G-Friend's Yerin, Lee Jin Ho, Cho Jae Geol, Gun Hee, and Jang Dong Min, but it will have your head sagely nodding to both the old-style pop tune and the antics that ensue ...the music puts me in mind of a Eurovision pop song, so just sing it in Swedish and you've got next year's winner! ...great plot and sweet comeback for the duo after almost a 4 year break ...enjoy!
















Comments