SEVDALIZA // bebin





A recent release of a track from Iranian-Dutch alternative R&B singing songwriter

:: SEVDALIZA ::

entitled // Bebin //. In her own words, her reasons:

“In protest of the inhumane political climate, I could not rest my head in privilege. I
wrote Bebin’ in Farsi, to solidify. I stand strong with love. In this case I choose to
avoid mainstream media, because I have no interest in part taking in a victimized
concept. As I will not be able to travel to the United States for indefinite duration,
take this message without lights, camera, action. I am solely a messenger. In the
brain of love, there is no place for racism nor bigotry.”

[Sevdaliza]

Donate to purchase this track via bandcamp:


All donations will be immediately transferred towards funds supporting
victims of racial exclusion.


This feeling
Makes you feel grande
Yet this same feeling
Makes me feel small
Don't oblige me what to feel
If I don't feel it at all
You ask me how I feel
Yet close your eyes
To truth be told
Behold..

Whatever it is you demand of me
My love for this world
My love personally
Is larger than life
This is my story




Written and Composed by Sevdaliza
Produced by Mucky & Sevdaliza
Strings by Mihai Puscoiu
Mixed & Mastered By Mucky & Sevdaliza



:: SEVDALIZA :: Bebin ::







Comments