2 x I SEE STARS





A couple of tracks from American metal band

:: I SEE STARS ::

from their 5th studio album // Treehouse // released on June 17th,
starting out with the art glitched MV for the single // Break // that creates a
bridge between heavy metal and rock with a popular feel. The same can't be
said for the follow up track // Running With Scissors // as we are immersed
in a true fusion of post-hardcore rock with electronic music that has come to
be known as 'electrocore'. This genre might be wearing me down. I found
both worthy of pressing 'replay'. The guys are on tour later on in the year.
For merchandise, tour dates, and the sweet sound of jungle music and
crackling campfires, click here.

• nJoy •



:: I SEE STARS :: Break [Official MV] ::





:: I SEE STARS :: Running With Scissors [Official MV] ::








[Houston Across The Nation Tour Gig Poster ft. I SEE STARS]

Comments